- Handling Human Resources and Administrative responsibilities including; recruitment, onboarding, employee relations, performance & talent management, HR reporting and other administrative duties assisting leadership in the people management area and act as the facilitator for the HR management team.
- Provide advice, guidance and support to management and employees on employee-related matters.
- Coordinate and monitor the performance management process. Support management in identifying development needs and facilitate development activities (on individual, team and organizational level).
- Ensure all payroll transactions are processed and administered accurately and in time, and according to State and Federal legislation, labour laws and payroll practices.
- Coordinate and execute HR processes including but not limited to onboarding, confirmation, discipline, transfer, and leavers.
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date personnel administration that complies with local legislation. Administer and coordinate compensation benefits (health insurance, compensation, leaves of absences, and paid time off).
- Provide human resources analysis such as headcount planning and budget reporting.
- Coordinate staff recruitment as approved by management.
- Ensure successful audit rating in all aspects relating to HR and Employee Relations.
- Facilitate daily administrative duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or HND in Social Sciences, Humanities or any other related field.
- Minimum of 6-10 years of work experience, 3 of which should be an assistant managerial role in a Human Resource and admin functions.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies (CIPM, CIPD) and possession of the Human Resource Practitioner License will be an advantage.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills and people management skills.
- Willingness to relocate to any of our branches is an added advantage