In addition to our powerful mission of connecting talent to opportunities, there are lots of reasons to come partner with us in achieving success in your career.
More than 2 million people each year trust us to help them win at work, from professional advancement and skills-building to finding a job.
Our ServicesWe are more than recruitment, it’s a journey and Jobberman is there at every step.
HR Data Analytics
Our Management TeamJobberman Nigeria is led by a multidisciplinary senior management team with extensive experience leading digital transformation in Nigeria.
Ore Boboye Chief Executive Officer
Adejoju Ajagunna Head, Customer Experience and Operations
Henry Adebisi Head, Finance
Innih Ikhide Head, Youth Engagement and Learning
Ahmed Alaga Programs Manager Strategy
Samantha Ifezulike Head, People and Culture
Let us change your HR narrativeJobberman interacts with over 2,650,000 users on its online platform and places over 7500 talent in various roles on a monthly basis. With a seeker audience of over 606,000 candidates,
Jobberman Nigeria is currently the leading recruitment portal in Nigeria.
You can trust us for all your recruitment needs. We are there for our users, every step of the way. WORK WITH US
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Jobberman?
Jobberman is West Africa's No. 1 jobs website. We help employers fill their vacancies quickly and cost-effectively by giving them access to the most relevant pool of qualified job-seekers.
Can I advertise with Jobberman?
Yes, you can. As an employer, to advertise your job vacancies on Jobberman.com, click on 'Post a job' and choose from the options available. To advertise your brand on our website, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation on our advertising rates.
How do I apply for a job?
Click on the job title and follow the directions for applying in the selected listing. If you have questions about an application you have submitted, you should contact the employer directly.
Do I need a PC before i can visit Jobberman.com?
No. You can also access Jobberman.com on your mobile phone.
What happens when I apply online for jobs posted on Jobberman.com?
Your resume will be sent to the employer who will handle the hiring process. Do not worry if you do not receive immediate response. Sometimes it takes weeks or even months to sort applications. Be rest assured that the employer will contact you if you are a successful candidate.
Do I need a resume to apply to a job posting?
Yes. Your resume is what explains your focus, qualifications, strengths, as well as your commitment to starting or changing a career, which will help the employer make recruiting decisions.
If I get a job through Jobberman.com, will Jobberman.com collect part of my salary?
No, No and No. Jobberman.com does not get a cut out of your salary nor do we demand for such.
Safe Job Hunting
Protect yourself against fraudulent and unsafe job hunting activity
Fraudulent and unsafe activity can occur in the form of:
- Illegal ads that ask for personal or financial information occasionally appear on online job boards.
- Emails can also be sent by people masquerading as advertisers or Jobberman, requesting that you supply personal details. This is known as Phishing (pronounced "fishing").
- Making payments to anyone as part of the recruitment process.
Email (phishing) scams:
- Sender's address - The 'from' address will often be forged to make it look official, so be wary of the 'from' address.
- Generic greetings - Jobberman emails will always greet you by your full name. Watch out for emails using generic greetings such as 'Dear job seeker' or 'Dear advertiser'.
- False sense of urgency - Phishing emails usually provoke users into responding immediately by implying a false sense of urgency.
- Poor spelling / grammar - Phishing emails are often written poorly. Be wary of poor spelling and grammar. This is usually a tell-tale sign that the email is not from Jobberman.
- Fake links - Be careful when clicking links in an email. In phishing emails they will try to hide the true destination of a link. Before clicking, hover your mouse pointer over the link to see where it goes. Watch out for any subtle differences in the URL and if you are unsure, don't click the link.
Opportunities that seem too good to be true usually are. Be wary of advertisers requesting the following:
- An upfront fee (e.g. For 'processing' your application).
- Acceptance of a money transfer where you can retain a portion as 'payment'.Fees for ‘medical testing’, ‘visa processing’, ‘application processing’ ‘travel expenses’ or any other form of fee.
- Bank, MPesa or credit card details.
- Drivers licence, National ID or passport information.
- Tax for PIN numbers.
- Non work-related personal information, such as your appearance, marital status.
- A Jobberman, LinkedIn, Facebook or any other username and password.
- Any other personally identifying information.
Jobberman endeavours to ensure that all job ads on our site are for legitimate job opportunities and will remove any ads that are identified to have contravened the sites Terms and Conditions.
Always check the legitimacy of any ad, email or employer that seems suspicious before you respond.For example, large well-known companies usually do not include Hotmail or other free email addresses in their ads. If you have any concerns, call the company and verify the ad, don't just assume that because the ad claims to represent a company that it actually does.
What to do if you suspect an ad or email to be fraudulent
If you have any concerns over the legitimacy of a job ad, email or job seeker profile from Jobberman:
- Do NOT respond to the ad or email
- Report it to us immediately, or use the "Report This Ad" button that appears on every ad, or alternatively let us know immediately on https://www.facebook.com/JobbermanNigeria
- Make sure you have up-to-date anti-virus software to protect your computer.
- If you have supplied your bank account, MPESA or credit card details, please contact your financial institution immediately and ask for their advice.
- Be alert for suspicious emails asking for personal details..
We can be found at:
15th Floor, Elephant House,
214 Broad Street, Marina,
To speak with a Jobberman Sales & Marketing Professional, please call 017003855, 07080640600 between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday, or email us anytime at: email@example.com
If you need assistance and can't find an answer to your question. Please contact Client Services between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday: Phone: 017003855, 07080640600 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp 08097202945
For all advertising or sponsorship inquiries, please contact Advertising Sales at email@example.com
For all partnering, content distribution, e-commerce and technology inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any other enquiries, email email@example.com