- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our services inside and out so that you can answer clients' questions correctly.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints. Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process. This may include managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- OND / HND / B.Sc in any field of study.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Ability to make use of Microsoft Office.
- Experience working in Sales or Customer service.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to dynamic work environments.
Salary: NGN 40,000 - 70,000 monthly.