- Perform marketing research to identify new businesses
- Engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Create and improve proposals for both new and existing clients.
- Negotiate timelines and budgets.
- Build strong relationships with customers, clients, business partners.
- Sourcing for Partners across the digital, agric, and creative sectors for the MCF project, following up on partnership requests and updating team as required.
- Working closely with other teams such as YE for partnership alignment.
- Strategy: Developing other necessary documents such as Partnership tracker, Partnership strategy, stakeholder mapping, etc.
- The Partnership Executive will support the acquisition of new clients through introducing our range of apprenticeships, traineeships to small-to-medium sized businesses (SMEs) in the corporate and public sector industries.
- The role involves profiling cold accounts, generating appointments with potential clients and building new prospects. You don’t need tonnes of experience, just the drive and commitment to elevate our business and generate leads.
- MCF Project Team
Key Skills & Competencies:
- 5 years of experience in Business Development role, Stakeholder relations, attention to detail, etc
- The flexibility to multitask and handle multiple requests with varying degrees of priority simultaneously.
- Ability to work/communicate with all levels of staff and be able to draw the relevant insights from analyses done or meetings attended in a way that informs decision making and provides a coherent summary for relevant stakeholders.
- Proficient in Google Slides, Sheets, MS Office Suite with strong PowerPoint skills
- Good presentation, effective communication, networking, and partnering skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including patience, diplomacy, willingness to listen, and respect for colleagues.
- Ability to analyze problems and pay attention to details.
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Relationship in the public sector
- Current/previous Work experience with the Lagos State Government under youth development and ability to drive engagement and build relevant networks in Lagos state is an added advantage.
- Leadership skills.
- Must also be able to create a supportive working relationship among all project teams.