Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fluent in English as primary with other languages as secondary.
- Experience in the aviation industry.
- Someone who knows about Tourism, Ticketing & traveling, with good customer service.
- Strong sales & Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Computer programming & Online Marketing.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Maintaining statistical & Financial records planning.
- Meeting Profit & Sales target.
- Develop annual and monthly digital marketing strategies/plans for new digital initiatives, Scoping requirements, and budget planning
- Develop all business propositions associated with digital initiatives and digital products.
- Manage growth and optimization of digital customers by driving awareness, adoption, and maturity based in line with business targets
- Drive and own our go-to-market strategy for each proposition with business and marketing stakeholders
- Manage both operational and commercial KPI related to UX/CX with a strong focus on customer effort and customer retention.
- Lead our consumer satisfaction program which delivers insights and gaps on consumer feedback to identify and drive friction out of the business.