Administrative and other duties:
- Ensure strict compliance with service protocols
- Organizes and oversees the day to day operations and efficient functioning of all units within the outlet
- Ensures strict compliance to dress code, good hygiene standards and quality protocol, and general outlook among staff.
- Generate and send daily, weekly and monthly reports (sales, stock, audit, and required reports)
- Facilitate minor repairs involving the generators, air-conditioning, refrigeration units, and other equipment.
- Reports major repairs and maintenance work to the Facility
- Liaises with suppliers, distributors, vendors, and other service providers to the store.
- Ensures daily store opening/closing times and procedures are strictly followed.
- Delegate tasks; following up on work results
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees
- Ensure orderliness, routine cleaning, and good hygienic condition
- Responsible for job sequencing, delegation, workplace scheduling, coaching, and mentoring of employees
- Ensures an organised, beautiful, and comfortable shopping environment for customers to have an enjoyable shopping experience.
- Be available to promptly attend to customers in the outlet
- Promptly attends to customer inquiries and complaints
- Protect employees and customers by providing a safe and clean environment
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Constantly interfacing with the HD unit for product availability & timely delivery.