- Determining clients’ needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit them.
- Performing cooperate client to invest. Comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Developing and implementing strategic marketing and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for the company’s building projects
- Promoting property through marketing initiatives, and maintaining social media presence at the property level and at a corporate level.
- Updating knowledge of sales-related legal documentation and property management, as well as updating and managing social media profiles
- Maintaining accurate information on the company website, and designing promotional web landing pages to track the effectiveness of other marketing initiatives
- Manage property auctions or exchanges
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc
- Drafting press releases, representing the company to media outlets, developing annual forecasts, and seeking to minimize marketing expenses
- Managing overall sales and marketing activities that include market research, sales presentations, analysis of sales and marketing trends, and advertising and marketing promotional events.
- Achieving full rental occupancy by advertising, filling vacancies, conducting tours, drafting lease documentation, negotiating lease agreements, and enforcing lease terms and also booking site inspection.
- Proven working experience as a Real Estate Agent or Marketer also has experience in a painting company and also has a track record to just follow up.
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- MS Office familiarity
- HND/ BSC Graduate in Estate management or any similar social science field