- The ideal customer service representative typically requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Additionally, an E-commerce Customer Service Representative may require a bachelor's degree.
- Possesses a moderate understanding of general aspects of the job.
- To fit into this role typically requires 0 - 2 years of related experience.
- Ensures prompt and proper resolution of customer queries by providing additional information or escalating/engaging others in the organization to provide a solution according to defined procedures.
- Responds to customers' inquiries by telephone, e-mail, or chat to provide non-technical problem resolution.
- Resolves routine and basic problems and communicates solutions or requested information to the customer.
- Being a Customer Service Representative involves analyzing customers' service needs and refers to other service or technical departments for follow-up as needed.
- Make use of a customer relationship application or database to record activities and research product information.
- The Customer Service Representative works under the close direction of senior personnel in the functional area.
Location: Maryland, Lagos.