- Perform marketing research to identify new businesses
- Engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Create and improve proposals for both new and existing clients.
- Negotiate timelines and budgets.
- Increase overall sales efficiency and profitability through excellent salesmanship.
- Build strong relationships with customers, clients, business partners.
- The company believes that leveraging your network can secure business deals.
- You are the No 1 sounding board for business development and partnerships, it is your job to connect to the right set of people to make an opportunity successful. When a deal is being executed, it is your role to ensure that we have another opportunity lined up within the same company. It is your role to make sure that we do not lose a client for any reason.
- 3 to 5 years sale experience in Oil and gas
- Should have BSC.
- Should have an understanding of the oil and gas market.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Ability to analyze problems and pay attention to details.
- Great analytical skills and problem-solving.
- Leadership skills
Net Salary: Between NGN250,000 to NGN350,000