- Maintaining and reviewing financial records.
- Ensuring compliance with accounting and tax laws.
- Preparing budgets regularly.
- Monitoring expenditure and profits and providing reports.
- Evaluate internal management systems, procedures, and risks in order to provide recommendations.
- Managing business accounts and preparing financial statements.
- A first degree in Accounting or any discipline; with a minimum of Second-Class lower division or its equivalent.
- ACA/ACCA qualification or progressive advancement in ICAN examination will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in IT is required.
- A minimum of 5years of hands-on working experience in the relevant industry.