- Recruit staff when needed Train and coach other staff members
- Follow and implement standard operating procedures
- Manage staff performance in accordance with established standards and procedures Ensure staff know and adhere to established codes of practice Organize and monitor staff schedules
- Maintain employee records Co-ordinate restaurant operations during each shift Monitor adherence to health, safety and hygiene standards in kitchen and restaurant Oversee preparation of food and beverage items Ensure adherence to set recipes Ensure 4 key factors
- Quality of food and beverage presentation Observe size of food portions and preparation quantities to minimize waste
- Interact with customers to ensure all inquiries and complaints are handled promptly
- Analyze food and beverage costs and assign menu prices Organize and supervise marketing and promotional activities
- Maintain business records such as sales report and oversee all other reports from subordinate
- Check reorder level of supplies of stock and non-stock items
- Identify and estimate food and beverage supply requirements and place orders with suppliers Negotiate purchase prices and develop preferred suppliers
- Schedule food and beverage deliveries Check the quality of deliveries and documentation
- Arrange for maintenance and repairs of equipment and services Keep current with trends in the restaurant industry Deal with contractors and suppliers
- Safeguard property in concert with the security team Oversee general operations at the facility.
- Graduate or Diploma in Hotel Management or Hospitality Industry.
- Minimum 5 Years Experience with 3 years handling an upscale restaurant as a Manager.
- Soft Spoken with good Written and Oral English Communication skills.
- Can Manage a team of 30 Staff (Expat and Nigerian)
- Can make systems and procedures for the smooth running of Restaurant operations.
- Can handle outdoor catering services.
- Very Good PR Skills.
- Social Media skills are added advantage.
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos.