Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate and cost-effective way
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Purchase materials, plan inventory and oversee warehouse efficiency
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Work with senior stakeholders.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Find ways to increase the quality of customer service
Operations Manager Requirements:
- Proven 3 years work experience as Operations Manager or similar role
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Experience budgeting and forecasting
- Familiarity with business and financial principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Degree in Business, Operations Management or related field