We need a suitable candidate to perform both personal and professional administrative duties and support business operations. They will be responsible for scheduling and attending meetings, managing calendars and handling various administrative tasks.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Plan, organize, and execute workshops & meetings Follow up with clients track appointments etc.
- Manage business logistics
- Manage and maintain calendars
- Handle bookkeeping
- Complete word processing tasks
- Research and strategy
- Create presentations, forms, email templates and other documents as needed
- Manage social media
- Gather and organize data Keeping website up to date.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Ability to manage a calendar and schedule appointments
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Proficiency with cloud based platforms such as Google Docs
- Knowledge of digital marketing, advertising, and public relations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Meticulous with good attention to detail
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Strong time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- High-speed internet connection
- Researching / making travel/ accommodation arrangement
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.