The candidate is expected to display requisite skills to coach the travel team on:
- Supporting Trav4College Operations; recruiting International Students
- BSP and its billing systems operations.
- Newmarket trends, and sourcing for products that will meet consumer demands for travel and tourism.
- Effective and efficient service delivery towards customer enquiries with a view to surpassing expectations.
- The necessary KPIs required for Travel Agency Operations.
- Ability to manage a Team
- Organization of Agency Operations and related documentations
- Staff and performance management.
- New business innovation and ideas to improve sales.
- Liaison with other travel partners (airlines, hotels etc) with a view to managing bookings and schedules.
- Smooth and efficient running of the business operations.
- Knowledge and understanding the use and intricacies of online booking engines.
- Credit disbursement/instalment payment for aeroplane tickets
- Facilitation of Passport & Visas issuance.
- Booking and support services required for Cruise Market in Nigeria / Royal Caribbean.
- Educational Tours for Students within and outside Nigeria.
- Activities / Group Tours based on weather, holidays, social events (etc) in Nigeria.
Candidate must possess the under-listed requisite professional skills:
- Held similar position in previous employment.
- Good negotiation skills and relationships with various airlines.
- GDS experience– Amadeus and Sabre will be an added advantage
- Excellent customer service and client management skills.
- Overall travel knowledge
- Proficiency in ticket issuance (Issue & Re-issue of tickets)
- Possess a good understanding of the GDS billings by IATA
- Possess good contact base with tour companies (Local and International).