Job Code: BDM FCT/NC
Reports to: Head Operations
Job Type: Hybrid
Travel Time: 90%
- Scout assigned territory for potential locations/partners and agents
- Work with partners/agents to increase sales volume in assigned territory through various interventions, such as trainings, advising, embarking on promotions, etc.
- Ensure proper documentation for all-new locations, such as signed Agreements, Installation Protocols, etc.
- Ensure minimized cost of operations for assigned location, through effective negotiations, time management, and minimized variances in budgets
- Maintain constant communication and positive relationship with Sax partners
- Accurate reporting of agents/partners locations growth
IT Support (You would be trained):
- Prepare machines for installation /Uninstallation of machines (cleaning, replacing faulty parts, repackaging, and warehousing in preparation for movement to new locations)
- Carry out routine maintenance (on issues such as bill acceptor, stacker full, internet connectivity for jackpots, HDMI, etc.) requested maintenance on Slot machines in all assigned territories
- Troubleshooting, fixing, replacing faulty parts as applicable, and escalating major issues to appropriate quarters.
- Accurately record monthly machine figures for all outlets
- Ensure prompt and accurate remittance of monthly dues from all outlets to the Company’s main account
- Prompt submission of reports to the HOF on period closing figures, additions, deductions, non-financial assessment as well as asset conditions in Partners' Outlet
- Request for petty cash before exhaustion through the preparation of budgets and prompt/effective communication of same to HoF
- Prompt submission of location performance reports, petty cash expense records, and various issues related to assigned territories
- Ensure proper supervision of Accountants as applicable
- A good degree. B.Sc./HND in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Development desirable but not compulsory. An MBA is an added advantage.
- 2 - 3 years experience at senior level in a gambling company (Slot Gaming, Sports Betting, Lotto, Casino, etc) is compulsory. Experience selling slots machine gaming is a great advantage.
- Must be a resident of Abuja or be familiar with the North Central
- Intermediate level skill with Microsoft Excel is a must
- Candidate must have excellent reporting, presentation, analytic, and data management skills
- Membership of ICAN. ACCA is desirable and an added advantage
- Familiarity with accounting software such as QuickBooks, Sage, or Peachtree is desired.
- An ownership mindset. Must be comfortable with working with targets.