- Profile new prospects from a defined and evaluated market segment/industry.
- Generate leads from profiled prospects using the defined sales process which involves proposal delivery, and implementation, as needed or as directed by management.
- Sells the complete offering of company products and services to assigned opportunities.
- Manages new customers’ implementation by directing company implementation resources and by managing customers’ expectations and satisfaction with the implementation process.
- Ensures a seamless transition of customer responsibility to the Senior Account Manager following a successful implementation.
- Assist other sales and services resources when called upon by the Field Sales Manager.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing new opportunities.
- Assist in company’s branding and media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements, marketing collaterals, and web site.
- Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
- Explain to prospective clients the advantages of the products or services offered and follow up with them to close the business deals.
- Manage customer calls and appointments effectively for new opportunities.
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
Required Knowledge/ Skill & Abilities:
- Knowledge of industry and business Operation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong understanding of the market
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- Minimum of 5years experience in the IT industry
Salary: - ₦200,000