- Perform marketing research to identify new businesses
- Engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Create and improve proposals for both new and existing clients.
- Negotiate timelines and budgets.
- Increase overall sales efficiency and profitability through excellent salesmanship.
- Build strong relationships with customers, clients, business partners.
We are interested in hiring a business development manager who has expertise in the following area.
- 5 years of experience working with a similar field
- Ready-made contacts that he/she can work with
- Extensive knowledge of bids and tenders
- Ability to close government deals