- Adhering to broadcast standards and complying with all federal and state laws.
- Oversee all on-air items and programs running on the station.
- Ensure all on-air content and personnel adhere to the house style and company philosophy.
- Troubleshoots problems in the operation of the station.
- Responsible for admin and human resources duties.
- Develop, plan and implement station budget.
- Handles all complaints, questions and requests regarding the station.
- Drive revenue and cash flow in the station, ensure monthly revenue targets are achieved.
- Minimum Qualification- HND Degree or higher.
- 2 years plus Management experience
- 4 years of broadcast media experience
- Proven experience and understanding in media sales and marketing.
Job Location: Owerri, Imo State (candidate must be willing to relocate).
Salary: NGN230,000- NGN330,000