- Provide the strategic vision and leadership across the organization on all IT related tools and services.
- Offer necessary product knowledge and technical expertise translating into successful sales.
- Publish go-to-market strategy setting up product positioning, target customers and end users.
- Responsible for developing roadmap and initiatives for IT Operations in collaboration with functional leads.
- Track all sales activities in the company CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly.
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers.
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort
- Define, champion, and execute the overall software sales strategy, roadmap, and governance structure in collaboration with IT and business stakeholders
- Drive the creation of standards and best practices as technology evolves; communicate and drive adoption across the company
- Foster a strong customer centric culture through the organization
- Flexibility and adaptability in adjusting to changing priorities and requirements in a rapidly growing organization
- Manage and mentor IT team as well as manage relationships with IT vendors and consultants
- Ensure maximum uptime and stability in the company’s systems and networks
- Manage IT budget of ERP/MRP, Marketing
- Collaborate with functional leadership to achieve strategic goals
- Interact with a wide variety of end users; ranging from individuals, cooperate organizations, government, celebrities etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Background knowledge of
- WHMCS, CPANEL, PLESK, VM, Cloud Service Provider
- Hands-On Experience in MS Applications, Linux OS, Virtualization Tools, NMS Tools
- Extensive knowledge of the Nigerian IT Industry, Regulations, Licenses, Prime Movers of the Industry.
- Experience running the Lean Product Development process ideally in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of business planning processes (strategic goals, business metrics, etc.)
- Strong communication, project management and technical skills are critical
- Must be able to clearly communicate ideas and status to a variety of audiences
- Experience: Solution / Product Development: Minimum 5+ years preferred