- The candidate will provide business strategy and leadership for their sales team.
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by ongoing visits to customers and non-customers.
- Analyse potential partner relationships for the company product lines
- prepare quotations and technical proposals for customers
- Develop a marketing and sales plan which details activities that will focus on meeting the set goals and objectives.
- Manage the Marketing Department Budget & provide direction for marketing staff where budgets are devolved.
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Provide important market and customer feedback to Software Engineers for product improvements and new product development
- Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum of B.Sc. in any related discipline with not less than 5years related work experience. MSc will be an added advantage
- Experience in sales of ICT solutions with verifiable results and sales closing skills.
- Proven experience in identifying target Clients.
- Proven experience in developing marketing plans and campaigns.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity.
- Setting up meetings with Prospects, pitch and identify prospects’ needs/pain point
- Excellent presentation skills and communication skill
- Must be a passionate salesperson
Salary: NGN250,000 - NGN300,000