- Build, understand and sustain relationships with the clients. Consistent and frequent communication with the client providing complete, concise portfolio valuations and guidance.
- Provide supervision with a continuous focus towards helping clients adapt to changes in personal circumstances and the financial environment.
- Effectively convert service recovery to sales opportunities and sustained client loyalty.
- Drive portfolio growth through customer acquisition and increased product per customer ratio for existing to bank clients.
- Offer a consistent customer experience by offering needs analysis and consultation to clients
- Supervise the gathering of competitive intelligence to determine what competitors are offering clients, product positioning, and service offerings.
- Continuous tracking of market trends and ensuring up-to-date knowledge of market offerings to be able to provide advice on potential financial planning solutions based on client needs.
- Identify & partner with teams to provide expert advice across a wide range of financial matters such
- Ensure meeting client's requirements while ensuring compliance with all regulations and controls as set by the Bank and external regulatory authorities by all staff.
- Ensure zero operational loss and effective complaint management.
- Resolve issues for clients, help them identify investment criteria, recognize and handle concerns that arise as consultation moves closer to a decision.
- Report any suspicious transaction
- Ensure strict compliance with all provisions of the bank's Code of Conduct and maintain a satisfactory audit rating
- A First Degree from a reputable higher institution. A Masters’ Degree will be an added advantage.
- The candidate must have a professional qualification/membership of a recognized body.
- Minimum of 9 - 10 years experience in a similar managerial position.
- Sound knowledge of all aspects of general banking, retail operations, and credit operations/deposit and lending products/inspection and audit requirements, as applicable.
- Awareness of all the policies and procedures issued in relation to money laundering prevention.