- As an Audit apprentice, you will focus on delivering high-quality audits using an investigative approach.
- Learn to use new technologies and tools such as predictive analytics to analyze data and produce quality audit outcomes – all whilst studying towards a valuable professional qualification.
- You will gain a breadth of experience as well as become equipped with valuable technical skills, broad commercial understanding, and in-depth knowledge of different industry sectors – from the biggest multinationals through to innovative start-ups.
- You will have the resources and support you need to learn to handle each audit engagement with confidence.
- You will work as part of a team and may spend time on-site at the companies you're auditing, in virtual or hybrid forms of audit delivery. From the start, you'll be working on complex projects alongside some of the brightest minds in business and benefit from learning every day.
The role will consist of working within the audit/tax team, carry out the following tasks:
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts.
- Conducting annual audits.
- Preparing corporation tax returns and computations.
- Preparing monthly/quarterly VAT returns and management accounts.
- And much more.