- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
- Preparing accounts and tax returns
- Auditing and analyzing financial performance
- Keeping account books and systems up to date
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Advising on how to reduce costs and increase profits
- Compiling and presenting financial and budget reports
- Minimum of OND/BSc in Accounting
- 2 years of experience in Accounting
- Must be Computer literate
Salary; NGN50,000- NGN70,000