Below is a summary of tasks the employee is expected to undertake:
- Conduct a wide range of online and offline research tasks
- Regularly Update our social media accounts
- Engage customers promptly and courteously through online and telephone and face to face meetings.
- Arrange payment of orders and dispatch of goods when required.
- A small percentage of the time will be spent on day to day administrative tasks: eg filing documents, looking after the office, submitting official documents, responding to clients' calls etc.
- Most of the work may be done remotely but the worker will be required to come into the office or to do field research approximately twice a week.
- This role will be suitable for a young, diligent graduate.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be educated to HND level as a minimum but a degree is preferred.
- Must have an excellent command of English: both written and spoken.
- Must be well-presented: some of your research will involve you visiting other organisations.
- Must be computer literate and have excellent skills with productivity and reporting tools like spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, charts, graphs etc.
- Must be able to create professional reports.
- Must have demonstrable research and investigation skills.
- Must be based in or close to Lagos: office premises are in Ipaja area of Lagos mainland.
Pay will start at N100K per month. The worker will initially be employed on a contract basis: ie he/she will be entirely responsible for any PAYE/tax issues. This will later be converted to a permanent role once the company starts running its PAYE system.