- Organizing and attending meetings
- Ensuring the manager is well assisted for meetings
- Taking dictations and minutes of meetings
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and booking appointments, and other functions assigned by the manager.
- Manage the senior management’s calendar and set up meetings, providing general administrative support.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
- Coordinate travel arrangements (both domestic and international) and create trip itineraries.
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Work closely and effectively with the CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities; following up appropriately.
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate corporate records, documents and reports.
- Manage petty cash reimbursements and reconciliation.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Conduct research and organise the CEO's personal commitments.
- Prioritise conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively and following through.
- Any other task as assigned by management.
- Must possess good typing skills
- Must speak fluently, and write in the English language
- An experience as a personal assistant would be advantageous.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and advanced general computer skills.
- Well-organised, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow up skills.
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination and logistics.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; must be a people's person.
- Interest in and knowledge of social media is an added advantage.
- A high degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people, senior executives, staff, and customers.