- Organize schedule and maintain daily agenda, monthly calendar appointments.
- Manage all incoming and outgoing correspondence i.e., sort and read mail, draft responses, receive and send packages.
- Schedule and coordinate all travel arrangements
- Plan, organize, and implement events such as meetings, business luncheons, client dinners
- Take comprehensive meetings notes
- Develop proposals and presentations for the Partner
- Attend to and monitor urgent enquiries and issues, ensuring they are brought to the Partner’s attention.
- Ensure the Partner is well prepared for every meeting
- Prepare and coordinate the development of presentations and other materials for the Partner’s speaking engagements
- Liaise with relevant individuals, external organizations, etc. to arrange meetings and prepare agendas
- Provide strategic and analytical support as required such as research and project monitoring
- Provide domestic support to Partner as required
- Reminds Partner about birthdays, anniversaries and other important occasions of family, friends and business associates.
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Any other duties as may be requested by the Partner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office suite
- Outstanding interpersonal and emotional intelligence
- Effective time management
- Skilled research abilities
- Flexibility and adaptability