The instructor will teach on the following and more:
- Testing campaigns, analyzing key metrics, and identifying opportunities to increase campaign performance.
- Developing and presenting learnings from your analyses, including actionable insights and recommendations.
- Developing digital campaign and web measurement strategies.
- Creating dashboards, data visualizations, and campaign and website performance reports.
- Monitoring and analyzing digital media and marketing trends.
- Communicating and presenting to colleagues, senior managers, and clients.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- The candidate should have good knowledge and understanding of:
- Content Marketing
- Copy Writing
- Social Media Marketing
- Pay Per Click Advertising
- Google Ads
- Search Engine Optimization
- Email Marketing
- Sales Funnel Drafting
- Any Mobile App for Video Editing like Inshot and Google Analytics.
The Facilitator will only be on-site during the training period which is twice a week and 3 hours per day.
Remuneration: remuneration to facilitators will be based on training sessions not monthly.
Expectation:NGN 100,000 - 150,000