Our client is looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Executive level
- Experience Length: 15 years
- Co-ordinating and consolidating the activities of various finance team members into a strategic output
- Provide strategic financial insights to the Executive Management Team (ExCo) and Board on the financial performance and the financial position of the Group and the Subsidiaries
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning
- Provides lead to the Executive Management Team (ExCo) on the company's liquidity and working capital status
- Provide strategic financial planning and modelling
- Develop a capital structure that is most suitable for sustainability
- Manage annual and quarterly budget preparation process and review and submit to CEO for approval
- Support the CEO in developing, maintaining and consistently improving the organization's fundraising strategy
- Ensure use of fund complies with conditions set by funding bodies and/or investors
- Develop a cashflow management documents for the purpose of liquidity Management and provide report to CEO
- Provide guidance and supervise the relationship of the financial officers at the various subsidiaries with the companies' bankers, External Auditors, Regulators and Tax Consultants.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting or related field.
- CPA, CMA or CFA designation preferred.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in a senior finance role.
- Experience in financial planning and analysis, cash management and financial reporting.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.