Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform tax services in compliance with current laws and regulations.
- Build relationships with account and budget staff to provide excellent planning, consulting, and expertise
- Manage innovative tax planning programs
- Review income tax and other tax returns
- Identify all tax risks
- Manage tax provision and tax compliance process
- Bring up innovative solutions for process improvement using best practices
- Manage and coordinate tax audits
- 7 years post qualification experience as a Tax Manager or similar role
- The ideal candidate must have a good knowledge of Corporate Finance and vast experience in Payroll and Taxation.
- Good knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance, and relevant laws
- Good knowledge of tax software and MS Office
- Strong leadership and personnel management skills
- Critical thinker and good team player
- Sound problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great oral and written communication skills
- BSc or Higher National Diploma in Accounting or any other relevant discipline. A Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Professional qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, ACTI.