Accountant Job Duties:
- Monitoring and reconciling customers and vendors ledgers including regular reporting on the balances
- Completing financial reports on a regular basis and providing information to the Head of Finance
- Assisting with budgets preparation and review
- Bank reconciliations
- Managing company ledgers and accounting records.
- Processing business expenses
- Verifying balances in the accounting books and rectifying discrepancies
- Managing day-to-day financial transactions.
- B.Sc. in Accounting degree or equivalent. Membership of relevant professional bodies such as ICAN, ACCA is mandatory.
- Must possess knowledge of generally accepted accounting practices and principles
- Accounting experience in any Media Organization is an added advantage.
- Must possess knowledge and experience of accounting computer applications
- Knowledge of SAGE Accounting software is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the management of financial systems and budgets, financial reporting, financial data analysis, auditing, taxation and providing financial advice.