The Young Women in International Development program aims to engage suitable candidates wishing to grow their careers in donor-funded development programs. The YWIID program consists of on-the-job mentoring; external training; and occasional attachment to other organizations.
- Minimum Qualification:MBA / MSc
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- This position is open preferably to a female candidate.
- The ideal candidate must be between 25 to 35 years old, with a Master's Degree in the Social Sciences; Development Studies; Gender Studies; Law; Public Health; or Management Studies.
- 0 -1 year of work experience
- The candidate must be a Quick learner;
- Must have a deep interest in development research (quantitative and qualitative);
- Strong technical writing skills;
- Mature-minded; flexible; with a positive attitude towards problem-solving; and
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.