Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments.
- Managing the CEO's calendar.
- Typing minutes, researching, compiling and preparing detailed reports, preparing presentations and correspondence.
- Liaising with the CEO's staff, vendors and clients.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Acting as the first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls when the CEO is unavailable.
- Provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organizational, and logistical service to the Managing Director/CEO.
- Helping the MD/CEO to manage and prioritize his time.
- Liaising with different departments/Managers.
- Scrutinize invoices and payment requests before the MD/CEO.
- Keep records of all documents in a confidential manner.
- Monitor and manage calls and emails of the MD/CEO.
Required Key Competencies:
- Extremely Proactive individual with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Strong Managerial skills with the ability to make smart decisions
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be flexible and results-oriented
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be willing to work with and learn new technologies
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be proactive and take initiative
- Must be tactful and diplomatic
- A good deal of common sense, etiquette and an ability to think on one’s feet
- Excellent typing skills, speed and accuracy
- Professional telephone manner
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
- Flexible and mature approach with the ability to work unsupervised
- Willingness to work extra hours when required or needed.
Academic Qualifications & Required Experience:
- A good university degree/HND preferably in Office Technology/Administration/Management or Secretariate Studies.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position.
- Proficiency with applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Work Cycle (Hours/ Days):
- Monday - Friday (8.00 am - 5.00 pm) Role will require frequent late hours, fast-paced, and busy schedules as expected.
Salary: NGN200,000 - NGN300,000 monthly