- Generating Monthly Financial Reports:
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Provide detailed reports on emerging trends and articulate strategic plans for business continuity and profitability.
- Support in preparation of business forecast reports, financial requirements, and upcoming liabilities.
- Oversees budgeting, budgetary review, financial controls, reporting, and other financial management processes.
- Ensure all accounting activities in the company comply with global accounting and audit standards.
- Liaise and support external auditors and tax consultants of the company on statutory audit and tax matters respectively.
- Help in the computation of taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Provide support in the analysis of business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Maintain and examine the records of government agencies including the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS).
- First Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or other relevant fields.
- Professional qualification required (e.g. ACA, ACCA)
- Postgraduate qualification in a related field is required.
- Minimum of seven (7) years cognate experience in finance and accounting functions in related industries.
- Proficiency in accounting software- Good working knowledge of SAP will be an advantage.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Good communication Skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Remuneration:NGN 2.4million – 4million