- Responsible for meeting and exceeding the financial target set by the Management on an annual basis.
- Conducting due diligence and developing investment proposals to attract new investors.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Maintain current knowledge on the financial sector and be aware of the company’s investment opportunities available to corporate and individual clients
- Participating in commercial negotiations relating to the structure and terms of any potential investment.
- Develop and implement the Company’s business development strategy as approved by the Management.
- Provide proactive advice on transactions, new products and business initiatives within the business.
- Implement a business development plan to improve deposit mobilization.
- Develop and maintain relationships with corporate and individual clients.
- Build new relationships with new customers and maintain existing customers.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of client relationship management.
- Interpersonal with good communicative skills
Education & Experience:
- At least a bachelor’s degree or equivalent tertiary qualifications from a recognised tertiary institution.
- Relevant professional certification in Trust and Asset Management is an added advantage.
- At least three (3) years of experience in Investment Banking Sales and Marketing.
- Knowledge and understanding of Investment, Trust and Asset Management is an added advantage.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications.
- Registration with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) as a Sponsored Individual will be an added advantage.
- Ability to use initiative and work with little to no supervision.
- Excellent leadership, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical, intellectual, communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrable business development experience with HNI.
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Exceptionally self-motivated, charismatic and prompt.
- Keen attention to detail, diplomatic and a commendable personality.
- Highly collaborative and thrives well in a fast-paced work environment.
- Highly motivated with a desire to take advantage of new opportunities
- Time management and organizational skills.
Sales/ Marketing Skills:
- Able to analyse data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions.
Location: The post will be based in our Head Office in Abuja.