The job responsibilities include:
Conduct operational, financial and IT reviews in line with the approved audit plan.
Evaluate internal control system and recommend improvements where necessary.
Review organisation systems to assess compliance with policies, plans, procedures, laws, and regulations.
Deliver quality audit reports with recommendations to management on all audit assignments.
Conduct periodic checks on assets and value for money audits on major capital expenditures and projects.
- At least a BSc or HND in accounting
- At least 5 years working experience in a similar capacity
- Not older than 35 years
- Experienced in the use of MS office suite
- Excellent reporting skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Remuneration: NGN80,000 to NGN120,000 monthly