An HR Specialist is responsible for providing support in the various human resource functions, which include recruiting, staffing, training, and employee relations. They assist in the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures. They also assist with performance management, employee engagement and maintain employee records.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Develop and implement recruitment plans & strategies to attract and retain top talent
- Manage the full-cycle process, from sourcing candidates to offering negotiation and onboarding.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand the unique needs of each role and the characteristics of a successful candidate
- Maintaining and updating employee files and HR databases
- Administration of HR-related policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local HR-related laws and regulations
- Provide support and guidance to employees regarding HR-related issues and concerns
- Assist with the performance management process, including goal setting, performance evaluations, and coaching
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a human resource specialist role a MUST
- Knowledge of Nigerian HR Regulations is A MUST
- Experience recruiting for tech or startup companies is a plus
- Good understanding of the full recruitment process.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid problem-solving and team management abilities.
Compensation - Base Pay 100K + Transportation Allowance - 25K + Monthly performance bonus
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.