Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyzing, providing, and interpreting financial information
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends
- Analyzing change and advising accordingly maintaining a smooth onboarding process for new staff.
- Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance
- Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Analyzing competitors and market trends
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Managing financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems
- Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out successfully
- Provide insightful information and expectations to Management to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines
- Preparing and managing budgets
- Arranging new sources of finance for a company's debt facilities
- Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
- Supervising staff by monitoring activities in the administration and operations department
- BSc degree in Accounting, Economics, or any related field
- Professional certification in ACCA, ICAN
- Competency in computer usage for a variety of tasks and Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Decision-making ability and leadership skills
- Time management and organization skills
- Strong interpersonal skills for building meaningful relationships with clients and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data
- Understanding of consumer behaviours and industry trends.
- Working experience in HR/Admin activities is an added advantage
- Experience Length: 1 - 4 years
Salary: NGN 70,000 - NGN100,000