- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all students/pupils in the class
- Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the individual students and groups of students
- Adopting and working towards the implementation of the school development plan.
- Assigning work, correcting and marking work carried out by his/her students
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress, attainment, behaviour of students and any other duties assigned by the management.
Qualification & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in English with a Postgraduate diploma in education is acceptable for the right candidate
- Minimum Years of Teaching Experience: 5
Special Skills/Training Required:
- Exposure to teaching the British curriculum – Checkpoint and IGCSE
- Use of educational technology and desktop publishing skills.
- Should be extremely articulate
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Have good diction and comportment
- Be progressive and willing to learn and grow.