- Improve the existing financial and operational policies and procedures for operational efficiency.
- Ensure direct debit mandates are effectively executed on customers’ accounts for maximization of collections.
- Approve third party payments through accurate reconciliation of financial records
- Act as the main point of contact for addressing any inquiries and questions related to financial operations
- Supervise the daily operational tasks of the credit and collections team.
- Prompt booking of Deposits
- Perform direct supervisory duties for the reconciliation department
- Checking daily banking transactions and reconciling bank accounts
- Ensure that financial operational activities are executed and delivered as per the standards set by the company.
- Manage account payables and receivables activities
- Preparation of monthly financial reports, reconciliations and reports
- Monitoring cash flow
- Ensure timely remittances of PAYE, PENSION etc.
- Ensuring financial accounts are in compliance with Accounting Standards
- Analyze financial data related to loan requests
- Oversee activities of the internal and external recovery agents
- Portfolio analysis and evaluation
- Monthly submission of customer credit data to credit bureau
- Any other duties as directed by the COO
- Minimum 7 years working experience
- Minimum HND in accounting or its equivalent
- Accounting background with experience in a commercial bank operations department