- Ensure accurate daily data posting
- Stock control (checking physical vs registered)
- Prepare and review tax-related reports
- Prepare weekly, monthly and yearly financial reports and budgets and stick to schedules
- Follow up on receivables with the clients and sales team
- Maintaining company records and filing system
- Daily audit on entries (vouchers, PU, SI, Productions, adjustments, etc…)
- Follow company’s rules with respect to Limit of Authority and expenditure
- Banks, suppliers and clients SOA reconciliation
- Check if cash matches with the registered and review all cash payments
- Supervise and coordinate between the accounting team, production, logistics and stores
- Check modifications and adjustments done and report any fraud
- Ensure controls and permissions are accurate & tight (for period & users)
- Review Assets’ value and depreciation postings
- Dig deep and fully understand the software in use
- Update and reconcile Intercompany balances
- Review the costing & pricing of items on a weekly basis
- Graduate with a minimum of 3 Years of Experience.
- Knowledge of Tally or related accounting package.
- Handling all Accounts till finalization.
- Handling Tax and keeping proper records.
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication skills
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos