- Preparing accounts and tax returns
- Compiling and presenting the financial and budget report
- Ensure that financial statements and records comply with laws and regulation
- Keeping account books and systems up to date.
- Examine statements to ensure accuracy
- Ensure that statements and records comply with laws and regulations
- Compute taxes owed, prepare tax returns, ensure prompt payment
- Inspect account books and accounting systems to keep up to date
- Organize and maintain financial records
- Staff Accountant. Staff accountants work in corporate settings, maintaining budgets, ledgers, and other financial documents
- Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation.
- Preparation of profit and loss for all sites
- Posting of payment and receipt.
- Reconciliation of customer's account, Bank statement, and Contractors account.
- Undergraduate level with minimum 5-10 years experience in accounting/finance
- Must know how to use Peachtree/saga Accounting Applications
- Experience with financial reporting requirements.