- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards;
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Keeping account books and systems up to date
- Ensure that statements and records comply with laws and regulation
- Inspect account books and accounting systems to keep up to date
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Management.
Applicants should reside in Amowo Odofin/Festac Town/Satelite Town axis.