You will be responsible for:
- VCF on VxRail with vRA, vROps and vRB:
- 18x workload nodes per site (of which 4x nodes are dedicated for Kubernetes cluster built using VMware Enterprise PKS).
- 4x management nodes per site.
- 4x basic IaaS blueprints.
- Legacy BYO VMware infrastructure to be migrated to the new HCI.
- Accelerate migration from legacy infrastructure to HCI
- Onboard new workloads on HCI
- Extend vRA service catalog to include richer blueprints
- Handhold the customer in the adoption of the new CNA platform based on Kubernetes
- Support pre-sales in architectural discussions.
- Create a POC environment to showcase the design or migration approach to meet the Customer’s business requirements.
- Present design to internal and external stakeholders.
- Design and implement Software Design Datacenter using Virtualization & Cloud solutions.
- Working knowledge in design and implementation of Converged and Hyperconverged Infrastructure systems.
- Workload migration between on-premise/public/private cloud using migration tools and processes.
- Building Private, Public or Hybrid cloud implementations.
- Designing and implementing Micro-segmentation (firewall), routing, and switching using Software-defined networking.
- Designing and implementation of storage solutions using Software-Defined Storage technologies (vSAN)
- 5 to 7 years of related experience
- Experience with Virtualization technologies (ex. VMware vSphere).
- Experience with Converged (ex. VxRail) and Hyper-Converged infrastructures (Ex. VxRail).
- Experience with Private cloud implementations using VMware (vCloud Director or vRealize Automation)
- Experience in Kubernetes and VMware Tanzu.
- Experience in Datacenter migration using various methods (ex. P2V, V2V)
- Experience in working in various phases of Data Center migration (Discovery & Assessment, Planning, Migration) projects.
NGN 550,000 to 850,000.