Profile of the Systems Integrator and how they will make an impact:
- The Systems Integrator has a thorough understanding of the use and implementation of standard programming templates and software including but not limited to Control4, Crestron, Lutron, Alarm.com.
- They can manage automation projects that require careful planning and placement of multiple devices throughout a home. To ensure a smooth-running system, they test every part of the system to ensure that the client is left with a reliable and efficient experience that meets their every need.
- With excellent soft and technical skills, they are tasked with interpreting and implementing professional project workshop drawings for a client while working with software, hardware, and various products.
- They will manage a large scale of client-facing projects and help bring the projects in on time while keeping to a budget. They will work to ensure that technologies deployed are integrated for maximum efficiency and productivity without compromising quality while being proactive and with an honest approach to customer questions.
Required Skills, Competencies, and Qualifications:
- Minimum of B.Sc./ B.Tech./ HND in Engineering/ Computer Science or related technical courses from any reputable tertiary institution
- 2 - 3 years’ work experience as a system integrator or in a related role
- Passion for technology, technical installations, IT and computing systems
- Keen attention to detail and highly organized – especially when planning out complex systems and the many components involved
- Thorough, analytical, and creative, with advanced time management skills
- Skilled in the use of Hand tools, Power tools, IP Scanner, Google Sheets, ERP and OEM software is an added advantage.
- Salary: NGN960,000- 1.2M per annum
- Health benefits and 13th month only commissions do not apply here