- The candidate must be able to design a functional network.
- Performing a wide range of Information Communication Technology (ICT) tasks by operating engineering software and equipment.
- Experience in telecommunication, LAW/WAN, Security solutions and Building automation system
- Experience in network structural cabling system
- Experience in ICT project implementation and management
- Experience in building modelling and related software tools
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical system specifications, technical drawings, or topographical map
- Conferring with customers, engineers and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, constructions, maintenance, documentation, support, or testing activities.
- Assign responsibilities and mentor project team
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions
- Preparing, scheduling, coordinating and monitoring the assigned engineering projects
- Identifying and researching opportunities that come up in new and existing markets
- Must be able to prepare and deliver pitches and presentations to potential prospects and new clients.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- BSc in Engineering or any related field
- Multitask and dynamic
- At least 3 years previous experience
- Ability to work with multiple discipline project
- Working experience in tendering and bid packaging
- Project management and supervision skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Decision-making ability and leadership skills
- Time management and organisation skills
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualisations software such as AutoCAD and P&ID
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices, and performance standards
- Cisco certification program- available at entry (CCENT), associate, (CCNA), professional (CCNP)
- CompTIA Certifications- including CompTIA A+ and CompTIA Network+
- Microsoft certificates- including Microsoft certificate Solutions Associate (MCSA) and the higher-level Microsoft certified solutions expert (MCSE).
- Proven experience and success with LAN, WAN, WLAN, AND WWAN design and implementation.
Salary: NGN200,000- NGN250,000