- Be on time on your shift, prompt with each appointment, and perform services within the appropriate time allotted for the service.
- Provide consistent professional massage and body treatments in accordance with spa protocols and accepted certification practices.
- Effectively inform and educate our guests about specific wellness concerns.
- Be flexible with your schedule, supporting the needs of the spa.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization
- Perform prep work, properly clean, and restock room as required.
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the spa that require attention.
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, and retail, as well as programs, promotions, and/or discounts available.
- Handle guests’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
- Possess the ability to work without direct supervision.
The ability to use any of the equipment is an advantage:
- Teeth Whitening Machine
- Fat Freezing machine
- G5 machine
- Hydro facial
- Cavitation machine
- Permanent lashes and brows
- Laser hair removal
- Laser tattoo removal