What can we offer and what are we looking for?
From employee 1 to employee 25,000, it will be integrated into a global team that shares a number of features. You can work autonomously and take responsibility. We thrive with space and responsibility to solve problems. Flexible digital work that works best without much bureaucracy. Approach work logically. We’re not afraid to make mistakes, but we use data and logic to support decisions and improve understanding. And share our mission to improve corporate relationships to do good business.
In short, we are looking for people with talent globally who access this position without any limit of borders for real equal employment opportunities, therefore, you are eligible for the vacancy by:
- Resident: You are a native or have a valid residence permit in the country where the team.
- Employment transfer from another country: Residence permit. You are not a native or do not have an official residence in the country where the work. The employment transfer and application for a residence permit will be helped to start a new stage of work.
Each professional team in its location is multidisciplinary, plurinational, multiracial, and culturally diverse.
The expert category (EP2) requires the following academic training:
- University studies of at least 4 years (Computer Engineering or Information Technologies, Journalism, Tourism, Programming, etc.)
- University studies of at least 3 years (Diplomas, Technical Engineering, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree and equivalent, FPII, Senior Technician, Specialist Technician, (Higher degree in Advertising, Audiovisual Media, Digital Marketing, Social Media, some postgraduate degree in Marketing, or master’s degree in business school and other specialized training courses with its degree or diploma of certification)
- At least +1 year of experience in a similar position (Head of Digital Marketing, Responsible Seo, Creative Director, Graphic Designer, Digital Strategy Specialist, Independent Marketing Advisor, Media Consultant, Influencers, Youtubers, etc).
- Ability to station and adapt to long-term changes in technology, digital marketing, and e-commerce.
- Technological vision, a great capacity for empathy and communication in managing an online community involving users in moderation avoiding conflicts with users.
- Total dedication to the project, feel a real passion for your work, and share digital philosophy.
- Creator of attractive and quality content, master the times to determine the best time to publish the content.
- In-depth knowledge of social networks and technical knowledge to make the most of the resources made available to you.
- First Language: Native.
- Second Language: Eligible levels A2, B1, B2, C1, and C2.
- Mandatory primary language: English.
Second language valid for this job vacancy, one of the following listed:
See more job details of the position at Ecobanka Careers