Marketing Campaign Management:
- Execute on marketing plans, define campaign schedules and ensure timely implementation of digital and offline activity.
- Manage marketing budgets, track campaign results and suggest improvements for future campaigns.
- Drive targeted sales leads and monitor quantity and quality of leads
- Identify and build partnerships to drive sales.
- Write monthly blogs and promote on social media.
- Optimize website to drive qualified leads.
- Provide up to the minute website updates to help meet internal sales targets and goals.
- Write and distribute timely press releases
- Create relevant marketing content pieces to support marketing campaign and nurture qualified leads
- Distribute content through websites, media partners, social media and e-mail marketing to generate incoming inquiries
Creation of Collateral Materials:
- Plan and produce new brochures/print advertisements
- Work create brochures, print ads and other materials as required, and distribute internally and online
Develop/Maintain Relationships with Media Partners:
- Create new and develop existing relationships with leading press and industry bodies
- Ensure timely submission of materials to media partners including print and online ads, and ensure third party activity is being delivered as agreed
- Use tracking techniques to measure the effectiveness of various channels
- Assist partners with post- and pre-event reports/articles/interviews
- Our ideal Marketing Manager will be highly creative, up-to-date on the latest online media platforms, have knowledge in creating multi-channel marketing campaigns, be social media savvy, able to forge external partnerships, have exceptional written communication and organizational abilities. Possessing an entrepreneurial drive is essential with flexibility, creativity, and assertiveness in offering ideas and adding to the overall success of the marketing team.
- The ability to take eye catchy pictures is an advantage.
- Must have graphic design skills.
- Has experience creating traditional and digital marketing campaigns
- Academic qualification of either a Masters, BSC, HND, OND.
- 1- 2 years of experience
- Must reside around Lekki, Ajah, and Sangotedo only.
- Has experience creating and managing social media platforms
- Has experience with SEO, Google Analytics, CRM systems, and email broadcast software.
Salary Range: NGN 40,000 - 50,000 (open to negotiation)
If you are a team player who can work independently and flourish in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment we would love to talk to you!