- Managing the company's GCP (Google Cloud Platform) infrastructure.
- Automating software deployment pipelines for the engineering team.
- Provisioning and managing MAX production and tests environments on GCP.
- Planning and designing deployment flows.
- Managing MAX Cloud databases (PostgresDB, MongoDB, rethinkDB and Elasticsearch)
- Provisioning and maintaining resources on GCP for the production, staging and dev environments.
- Managing observability into MAX. infrastructure in GCP. This involves setting up monitoring tools or building monitoring tools for visibility into the MAX infrastructure and systems, setting up tools for centralised logs and setting up alert channels.
- Managing cost optimization for the GCP account.
- Attending DevOps service requests.
- Supporting third-party vendors.
- Building and managing VPN tunnels to the cloud infrastructure environments. Technology stack:
- GCP, PostgresDB, MongoDB, rethinkDB, Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform, Elasticsearch, Prometheus, Kibana, Logstash, Helm, CircleCI, OpenVPN, Git
- Shell scripting, Python, HashiCorp configuration language.