Profile of the Sales Executive and how they will make an impact:
- The Sales Executive is passionate about creating value for our customers and dares to ask the right questions critical to the customer’s success.
- Able to generate leads and identify the key decision-maker using digital, in-person, and internal channels to drive business growth (client portfolio); and should possess a comprehensive understanding of how our products and services fit into the fabric of the emerging luxury technology that our customers desire.
- With a capacity to learn and process information, they will be equipped with the knowledge of our products to be able to identify improvements and make recommendations while staying current with trends and competitors.
- They will support cross-functionally with delivering against outreach, campaigns, and other engagement activities to ensure all marketing and business development objectives are met and align with the sales strategy.
Required Skills, Competencies, and Qualifications:
- 1-5 years' quota-carrying sales experience
- Experience and working knowledge of CRM systems
- Relevant education background acceptable with preference to communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, computer science
- Demonstrable track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in the smart home industry is a plus but not required
- Passion for technology and luxury living
- Maintain a professional appearance
- The ability to follow a proven process and excellently deliver
- Residing in Abuja is an advantage
- Salary: NGN960,000- NGN1.4M per annum, NGN80,000- NGN120,000
- Health benefits
- Commissions and 13th month